Capita India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment December 2019: Capita India Pvt. Ltd. walkin Recruitment for Any graduates for Mumbai location. This position required candidates for the post of Finance Execuitve. Interested and Eligible candidates may join for the walkin interview at Gate 2 A, Godrej Compound, Vikhroli West, Mumbai from Monday to Friday between 12 – 5 PM. Please find below the further Details and Apply through the apply Link given at Bottom of the Article.
Capita India Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Finance Executive/Analyst
- Qualification & Experience – Commerce graduate with 02 – 07 years experience
- Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
- Vacancies – 02
- Sector- BPO/Call Centre/ITES
- Location- Mumbai
Capita India Pvt. Ltd. Walk in Time, Venue and Contact details:
- Monday to Friday between 12 – 5 PM
- Walkin Address: Gate 2 A, Godrej Compound, Vikhroli West, Mumbai
Job Description :
- Manage recruitment (for the assigned levels) for allocated business lines and functions through external (recruitment consultants, job portals) and internal (employee referrals) sources;
- Liase with vendors to build pipeline Screen candidates through primary interviews (external candidates) and online testing;
- Assist manager in finalizing skills assessments along with external agencies, and other special projects;
- Coordinate with prospective candidates for pre-joining and on-boarding formalities;
- Oversee tracking, maintenance and provision of data on recruitment and selection parameters to relevant stakeholders.
- Track and provide relevant stakeholders data for monthly actual and provisional recruitment budgets and expenses, offer to day one joining lists, employee referral feedback and payouts, pre-joining formalities, offer letters and manpower requisitions.
- Devise strategies to ensure effective hiring through Employee referral program
- Ensure that all the requisite documentation is complete with regard to the Background Verification Check.
- Is task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description. Is responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer
Company description: Capita is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.
Selection Procedure : Interview shall be held in walkin drive, the shortlisted candidate shall be referred for further procedure.