Capgemini Released Job Openings On 29-03-2022.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 06-11+ Years Experience for SAP ABAP Position.Complete Details for the SAP ABAP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Mail Resume to SNEHA SINGH SR.HR RECRUITER firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Strong experience in ABAP 7.4 new syntax, Object Retrofitting to S4 System 2. Extensively worked on Adobe forms from scratch using different approaches like (Forms with Fragments, using Odata in Adobe) 3. Hands on experience in CDS objects, AMDP Procedures, oDATA services, SAP Workflow development, ABAP OOPs 4. Experience in consuming SAP HANA models using Native SQL and ADBC 5. Experience with analysis tools like Run time analysis, SQL Trace, Code Inspector ATC to check quality of the ABAP code and optimize for SAP HANA. 6. Competent in general ABAP (ABAP reports, Function Module, LSMW, BDC, BAPI , Workflow, RFC with SAP/Non-SAP system, SAP Script / Smart Form / Adobe Forms etc) 7. Experience in User Exits, Customer Exits, BADIs, new enhancement framework 8. Experience in RICEF related to ALE/EDI/IDOCS interfaces 9. Should be able to write TS and TUT 10. Should be able work independently 11. Good analytical skills and should be able to communicate with Business and Project teams articulating business requirements in technical solutions 12. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skill.