Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Capgemini is hiring Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate…..Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients€™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EURO 17billion..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capgemini
- Location :Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Post Name: Contact Center Solutions
- Qualification: Any Graduate ,Any Postgraduate
- Experience :08-13+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have worked in solutions for contact centre for third party.
- Working with sales teams to develop and deliver solutions by responding to client RFI/RFP
- Assisting the client organisation in rebalancing their workforce size and skill set in line with changing business demands
- Exceptional customer management & Employee/Customer query resolution skills
- Cross domain experience includes Insurance & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment and Technology based companies.
- Experience in handling different kinds of Contact Center process like inbound, outbound, sales and marketing campaigns, handling employee queries, customer support desk
- Experience in working on leading service desk platforms like ServiceNow, Zendesk, Jira etc.
- Experience in working on integrated contact center environment consisting of technology for Delivery & Service Management, WFM, Learning, Reporting & Analytics and Quality.
- Flexible to work in shift (If required only) – 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply