Capgemini Recruitment 2021. Capgemini recruiting Masters in Finance for Accounts Receivable-Transformation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Capgemini SE is a French multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 120,000 are in India.Eligibility for the Accounts Receivable-Transformation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Capgemini
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accounts Receivable-Transformation
- Qualification: Masters in Finance
- Experience:12-14+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for shaping, selling and delivering end to end solutions for our clients with a focus on best in class F&A processes, enabling automation/technologies, organization and people change and controls enhancement.
- Working with clients who operate global business services/shared services and other retained finance operations and supporting them to deliver digital finance transformation.
- Articulate the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Strong contribution to and best in class insights for an inspiring vision for digital finance transformation and change
- Exhibit leadership qualities with client personnel on a day to day basis whilst delivering projects
- Demonstrate personal capability and competence in pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Strong contribution and insights on leading practice Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design, build and implementation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.