Capgemini Recruitment 2021. Capgemini recruiting CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM for Business Consultant-Finance Transformation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms .Eligibility for the Business Consultant-Finance Transformation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Capgemini
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Business Consultant-Finance Transformation
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience:09-12+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience working in a finance role in BFSI domain Consulting background preferably
- Expertise in at least two of the areas listed Financial Planning and Analysis preparing financial statements and book closure
- Maintaining book of accounts and Reconciliations Internal controls and Statutory compliance and Treasury operations
- Experience in analysis of finance data and financial reports spanning across revenue and costs heads
- Experience in accounting and control procedures in banking or financial services industry
- Good understanding of overall corporate finance functions
- Reporting and Group Consolidated reporting eg using IFRS standards
- Experience in finance process model design blueprinting in ERP Systems such as SAP S4 HANA
- Experience of working as a team member in finance business transformation initiatives
- Experience in Stakeholder and customer management
- Experience in being highly accountable for quality and project delivery
- Experience with conceptualization and ideation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.