Capgemini Released Job Openings On 27-11-2021.Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of 16 billion..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Business Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Business Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and planning for Global Infra organization.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting including detailed variance analysis of actuals vs. forecast.
- Support projects/initiatives analysis, validation & utilization of resources and spend, any adhoc analyses.
- Act as management stakeholders in identifying opportunities for cost optimizations and risk assessments.
- Support spend management organization in aligning with the initiatives being undertaken in Global Infra and highlighting the priorities for the sourcing team.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior business leaders.
- Excellent analytical and strong interpersonal skills.