Maersk Released Job Openings On 18-11-2021.A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maersk Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maersk Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 07-12+ Years Experience for Business Controller Position.Complete Details for the Business Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Please share your resume with us on firstname.lastname@example.org You call us on (+91 9665199661
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Driving Profitability & Margin analysis Job Costing Review and Sign off on continuous basis along with ensuring timeliness. – Monitoring and resolution of Revenue (MODS vs FACT) & Cost (SOA recon) Leakage. – Minimizing and controlling the manual accruals and at the same time reducing the prior period impact. – Driving and monitoring Customer & Product profitability including margin analysis. – Review GP of jobs – Weekly & Monthly GP review including margin Analysis KPI and Process Governance:- Regular monitoring of FIN and CX (Customer Service) outcome KPI’s and working closely working with FINOPS and FIN team to improve the performance via COO Dashboards. RICC & Audit findings:-