JPMorgan Chase & Co Hiring CA,ICWA,MBA for CIB- WPO- Operations Manager- Vice President. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: CIB- WPO- Operations Manager- Vice President
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,MBA
- Experience :15+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for meeting UAT project deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy – Ensure the overall project status is not in RED due to UAT lapse or delay – Develop an environment of continuous focus on quantifiable productivity and quality. – Constant and regular review of processes and performance with focus on improving departmental competency / performance rating.
- Regular reviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented. – Identify business knowledge gaps and ensure everyone has ownership of deliverables. – Interact with global location managers in an effective and professional manner.
- Foster and champion High Performance Culture where people are empowered to make decisions that affect their work/environment. – Monitors all relevant Management Information System data ensuring all issues have been resolved expediently. – Responsible for leading and managing multiple projects – Identifies department strategy and goals related to broader organizational goals and direction.
- Works directly with senior managers to identify technology, resource and/or process needs. Identifies opportunities for improvements in the process and recommends solutions. – Constant and regular review for direct reports. Set expectations with direct reports, regarding positive motivation and leading through accountability. – Develop and lead a team that is responsive to dynamic organizational and operational changes.
- Accountability for overall Performance Management and Talent Review process. – From a training perspective, responsible for ensuring training is taking place and that it is within budget. – Responsible for risk management to the business.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply