Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ABB is Hiring CA,ICWA,MBA .ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Senior Credit Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,MBA
- Experience :03-05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing strong support to Head CCRM in maintaining and improving the group-wide sustainable credit risk management
- Proactively managing ABB’s credit risks while remaining ahead of the curve in terms of latest developments on risks, risk metrics and reporting.
- Supporting and coordinating credit risk related activities under leadership of, and as assigned by Team Leader of CF-CTR India Operations.
- Contributing to CF-CTR annual review process for key customers, for financial counterparties, key impact suppliers and other counterparties as defined/shared across all CF-CTR members and teams.
- Performing part of detailed country risk analysis, current scope of :70 countries per year, selection as defined by Head CCRM and for various stakeholders responding to special requests, e.g. FDI, factory expansions and payment security.
- Maintaining and updating functionality and data quality and liaise with the external data provider and ABB information systems team as appropriate.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply