McKinsey & Company Recruitment 2021. McKinsey & Company recruiting CA,ICWA,CPA,ACS,Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Accounting/Master’s degree for Senior Manager – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
McKinsey & Company is an American worldwide management consulting firm, founded in 1926 by University of Chicago professor James O. McKinsey, that advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations..Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: McKinsey & Company
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Finance
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,CPA,ACS,Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Accounting/Master’s degree
- Experience:12+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will lead a team of managers to ensure timely auditing of expense reports and closing time sheets as well as manager expense reimbursements and time sheet process. In this role, you will identify opportunities for transitioning new and/or additional activities to global finance and accounting (GFA) for business development and effective FTE utilization and overall operational efficiency.
- You will largely be responsible for recognizing areas for improvement within the process and identify and implement necessary changes to enable the process to perform to its optimum ability. You will be responsible for overseeing all areas of the process, implementing any operational changes and delivering measurable improvements.
- You will review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the process where necessary. You will drive standardization and systematization of efficient operating processes via identification of best practices and driving implementation locally.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.