Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Manager Accounts Payables – MIS, Payments AND TAX Compliance
Qualification required is CA,ICWA(CMA)
Job location is Mumbai
Piramal Enterprises is Hiring CA,ICWA(CMA) .Piramal Enterprises Limited (PEL) is one of Indias leading diversified companies, with a presence in Financial Services and Pharmaceuticals. PEL’s consolidated revenues were ~US$1.7 Billion in FY2020, with around ~34% of revenues generated from outside India. Driven by both organic as well as inorganic strategy, PEL has steered dynamic business growth over the three decades of its existence.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Manager Accounts Payables – MIS, Payments AND TAX Compliance
- Qualification: CA,ICWA(CMA)
- Experience :08-12+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Complete processing on daily basis according to department KPIs and SLAs. Periodic preparation of metrics. Periodic preparation of metrics over the Accounts Payable function to communicate its efficiency and effectiveness
- Continually assess opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Payable department and the level of services provided to internal and external clients (vendors).
- Participate as a lead n the development of action plans related to the crucial metric Days Payable Outstanding.
- Maintain teams work engagement by providing on–site guidance and timely identification and remediation of training gaps
- With the help of team reporting to the position, take ownership in managing below activities
- Suggest and implement the various process, system and people control by leveraging the SAP system and functional knowledge
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam