Honeywell is looking to hire CA,ICWA,Bachelor Degree in Finance for the Entity Controller role.Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Entity Controller Role
Honeywell Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name:Entity Controller
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Experience :08-10+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overall end-to-end owner of accounting, control and compliance for the assigned entities (High -Significant risk/Manufacturing/ Non-manufacturing multi SBG co codes). Ensure entity comply with US GAAP and HON policies.
- Own, manage and co-ordinate end-to-end accounting and control process including the period-end closing activities. Deliver a standard month end close timetable & ensure compliance across entities. Troubleshoot system jobs for Month End; identify root cause & timely resolution to deliver close.
- Exposure & understanding of technical accounting (Project, Revenue, cost accounting, assessment & distributions, COPA cycles) Ensure foreign transactions including Hedging and translations are properly recorded.
- Own and/or support balance sheet review process. Completion of quarterly variance analysis of the B/S and P/L Ensure robust controls in place and drive action to remediate deficiency
- Manage balance sheet account reconciliation processes, ensure recons are delivered with quality and drive closure of aged / unreconciled / invalid items as per policy. Support in new SAP implementation & ensure stabilization within 3 month ends
- Coordinate and support Internal audit, external audit and SOX Compliance
- CMA Jobs
- CPA Jobs
- B.Com Jobs
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply