Apeejay Education Society Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA)B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for ACCOUNTANT . The Apeejay Education Society, established by the leading Industrial House of Apeejay Stya in the year 1967, has built a rich heritage of nearly four and half decades in the field of quality education through a family of 29 institutions, i.e. 13 schools and 16 institutions of higher learning, in various states of the country, along with the Apeejay Stya University India’s first Liberal Arts University focused on Technology & Research.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Apeejay Education Society
- Location : Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Noida
- Post Name: ACCOUNTANT
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA)B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :12-20+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must be capable of drawing trial balance & carrying out bank reconciliation, creditors/ debtors reconciliation, stock reconciliation & passing other accounting entry independently.
- Must be capable of handling students fees collection, Fee reconciliation, MIS & other fees related reports.
- To coordinate with the auditors in conducting audit at school.
- Maintaining TDS challans, quarterly returns, preparation of TDS certificates, etc.
- Maintaining and keeping proper record of Petty Cash, Cash Book, Bank Book and all kind of related registers.
- Passing timely Journal Entries of the payment towards expenses.
- Knowledge of working in ERP environment (SAGE etc) will be preferred
- Knowledge about new accounts practices
- Preparing special reports, intermittent quarterly and annually
- Focus and ability to understand criticalities to business and priorities
- Commitment to organization self and team development
- Timely delivery of Accounting work
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply