Rane TRW Steering Systems Hiring CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com candidates for Deputy Manager Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Founded in 1929; Headquartered in Chennai, India Most preferred OE manufacturer and supplier for global auto majors Manufactures Steering and Suspension systems, Friction materials, Valve train components, Occupant safety systems, Light metal casting products and provide Connected mobility solutions. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Rane TRW Steering Systems
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Aiding and ensuring material, stores, gate and other controls, including SOPs and working with Plant team to improve governance.
- Responsible for entire plant Finance and other local / Global KPI reporting. Responsible of Preparation of P&L, Plant daily, weekly and monthly MIS, Organize & Coordinating Internal Audit & Statutory audits
- working with plant management team on improving plant performance, using functional finance skills. Asset Governance: Capex control and MIS.
- Aiding financials validation of capex proposals Taxation: Monitoring & controlling statutory reports and Accounts records relates to GST, Income Tax, and TDS etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.