Accenture Hiring CA,CWA,CMA,MBA for the Position of Financial Analyst
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network- Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst Vacancy at Accenture :
- Post Name :Financial Analyst
- Qualifications: CA,CWA,CMA,MBA
- Experience :02-05 Years
- Vacancies :1
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Assist engagement reporting processes. Establish reconciliation processes. Execute or establish an Accenture time reporting process Track and report time report expenses and Accenture as well as Non Accenture expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses and monitor non-Accenture expenses. Track use of and compliance with the engagement s expense policy.
- Monitor job balance and reconcile expenses and fees – match expenses paid to expenses incurred chargeable expenses to client billings and fees collected to client billings. Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment. Assist or prepare Accenture .and subcontractor. bill to client based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems. Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit to Accounting Center .ASC ESC.. Assist with engagement shutdown activities .prepare final bill to client close job numbers etc… Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP Interaction with client teams understanding their requirement and prepare reports accordingly Prepare client financial management materials for financial reviews.