State Street Hiring CA,CPA,MBA,undergraduate degree in Finance,Accounts,Economics candidates for Controllers – Compensation and Benefit Analysis _ Sr. Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Controllers – Compensation and Benefit Analysis _ Sr. Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Controllers – Compensation and Benefit Analysis _ Sr. Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA,undergraduate degree in Finance,Accounts,Economics
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and contribute to the Bangalore team that calculates the Structured Incentive Plan (SIP) payments for eligible employees across the company; review calculations and results to ensure they are in compliance with the incentive plans and track exceptions to standard policies, own the payment notification and reporting process, and manage the preparation of accounting entries, trend reports and other financial analysis.
- Maintain SIP excel files that will provide; estimates and accruals for the accounting process, forecasts and budgets for Financial Planning and Analysis teams and trending analysis to Finance, Business and Human Resource leaders.
- Partner with Finance, Business, Global Human Resources and other functional groups to drive SIP process simplification, systematic automation and a strong control environment.
- Provide expertise and support by prioritizing SIP inquires and special requests ensuring timely resolution and follow up, engage appropriate functional partners to drive issue resolution.
- Lead the Bangalore Expatriate accounting and analysis function for the global benefits and expenses, including payroll taxes.
- Provide support for mobility programs including assignments and taxation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.