Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
State Street is Hiring CA,CPA,MBA,Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting
State Street # Global Accounting Operations – Payroll Accounting _ Manager # CA,CPA,MBA,Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting #Bengaluru
State Street is looking to hire CA,CPA,MBA,Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting for the Global Accounting Operations – Payroll Accounting _ Manager role. State Street has been present in India since 1992. State Street India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, State Street helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Global Accounting Operations – Payroll Accounting _ Manager Role
State Street Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: State Street
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Global Accounting Operations – Payroll Accounting _ Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA,Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience :04-06+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- GST compliance u/s 171 extended to 30.11.2020
- Exporters faces “Liquidity Crisis”
- Cut off royalty payments : Ministry says to Auto companies
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate closely with the onshore team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines.
- assist with ad-hoc projects and new transactions to support the GAO Accounting controller group
- Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings
- May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis and accounting transactions.
- May serve as a subject matter expert on a particular accounting transactions.
- Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed
- Ensure completion of deliverables within the committed timeframe including assistance with development of deliverable plans, attending deliverable specific or recurring meetings between the team and the onshore team. Deliverables revolve around;
- Monitor daily payroll tax reports and ensure accuracy and properly reconciled against payroll reports and fed/state reconciliations
- Prepare additional and corrective payroll journal entries and post to Peoplesoft Payroll System (ie. Used for daily terminations, corerctions to biweekly payrolls, etc)
- Prepare, wire and record entries for daily benefit payments made for various employee benefits (ie. Health & dental, 401K, etc)
- Provide real time data for our global mobility group so they can calculate and prepare benefit amounts for impacted individuals
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply