Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021. Morgan Stanley recruiting CA,CPA,Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance for Manager – Finance – Capital Planning and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Eligibility for the Manager – Finance – Capital Planning as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – Finance – Capital Planning
- Qualification: CA,CPA,Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience:06-09+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide audit coverage in Finance Capital planning audits through risk assessments, audit planning, testing and reporting.
- Participate in the periodic continuous monitoring of Capital Planning Finance activities, analyze and document risk assessments. Assist Audit in Charge in developing audit planning documents, test programs and execute against plans within specified budgets and lead certain aspects of audits/reviews.
- Communicate audit findings to the Internal Audit coverage managers and senior client management. Identify and evaluate key risks surrounding Capital Planning and CCAR/ DFAST process Create and execute test procedures to assess the designated control environment, and clearly document results in line with internal documentation standards. Participate in strategic initiatives and projects to enhance our audit approach and coverage.
- Develop solid working relationship with auditees and across the broader Internal Audit Department.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.