Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Credit Suisse is Hiring for ENO Legal Entity Accounting- India Entities
Qualification required is CA,CPA
Job location is Pune
Credit Suisse is Hiring CA,CPA .Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: ENO Legal Entity Accounting- India Entities
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounting and Finance: Preparation/Finalisation of monthly financial records (GL,TB) including transaction processing, reconciliations as per Credit Suisse AG group accounting policies, supporting treasury and banking activities
- Statutory, Internal and tax audits: Co-ordinating with Auditors for Finalisation of Accounts, Tax Audit and Certification work
- Group Reporting: Month end reporting as per CS Group requirement – MIS packs, GL accounts balance reconciliations as per CS standards with adequate back up/supporting documents (GLASS sign off), Accountable for adherence to CS Accounting Policy
- Regulatory Compliance – Monthly reporting for STPI, RBI, GST etc.
- Direct Tax: Prepare tax calculations, advance tax, maintain tax records, liaise with tax team and timely preparation of details required during the Tax assessments, Transfer pricing etc.
- Indirect Tax: Service tax returns, registers, assessments, refund certifications etc. co-ordination with accounts payable team for monthly/periodical information
- Adhoc: Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information to various teams Responsible for responding to ad-hoc requests from business partners (internal and external)
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam