Xerox hiring CA,CPA for Sr. Tax Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Xerox Holdings Corporation is an American corporation that sells print and digital document products and services in more than 160 countries. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, though its largest population of employees is based around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Xerox
- Location : Haryana
- Post Name: Sr. Tax Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience : 11-13 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage and implement monthly, quarterly and annual income tax accrual processes for Asia and Eastern Europe region under US GAAP using centrally managed Longview Tax tool by working with worldwide tax personnel and domestic accounting and forecast groups. Deploy tools/process improvements in line with regional/global tax strategy.
- Monitor tax legislative and business changes and ensure required actions are identified and implemented.
- Review/Prepare analysis to support recognition of deferred tax assets/ deferred tax liabilities, and valuation allowances.
- Review/Prepare return to provision analysis for Asia and Eastern Europe entities.
- Work with worldwide tax personnel and domestic budget group to arrive at an annual ETR for Asia and Eastern Europe region entities.
- Work with Chief Accountants in Eastern European Countries to oversee annual corporate income tax compliance.
- Work with worldwide tax personnel to support and manage Key SOX Tax Controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.