Cipla Ltd Recruitment for Treasury Management for Mumbai location.This position required CA,CMA,MBA qualification.Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla turnover in FY13 was 1.5 billion USD.
Cipla Ltd -Important details:
- Role Name – Treasury Management
- Qualification & Experience – CA,CMA,MBA with 06-11 Years Experience.
- Salary – 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 PA.
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Treasury
- Location- Mumbai
Cipla Ltd -Job Description :
- Developing & maintaining bank relationship, working capital facility management and liaising with banks for smooth flow of routine day to day treasury operations
- Preparing cash flow and investment proposal for evaluation of investments/borrowings, economic & industry comparisons, business MIS and reviews, treasury budgets, strategic & annual planning
- Leading the process of securing credit ratings
- Evaluation and implementation of cash & working capital management products for the company
- Handling Retirement Fund (PF & Gratuity) investments ensuring optimum return & safety on investment
- Provide SAP support for automation & smooth functioning of ERP (Treasury) including leading SAP developments of Treasury projects related to banking and treasury operations
- Managing the compliance and underlying documentation for forex other derivative contracts
- Managing forex payments including export agency commission payment
- Ensuring compliance to RBI/FEMA/UCP regulations and guidelines
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview