Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Macquarie Hiring CA,CMA,CS,B.Com,CPA,ICWA,MBA for Assistant Manager, Projects and Change .Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Macquarie
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager, Projects and Change
- Qualification: CA,CMA,CS,B.Com,CPA,ICWA,MBA
- Experience :06-10+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You Possess a strong appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the impact of “change” upon the business You’ll have Proven experience as a project manager on change projects preferably in regulatory, Structural reforms and capital reporting
- You’ll be managing the FMG Pipeline of significant change initiatives, including budgets and ongoing control of projects You’ll be providing strong governance framework for projects across FMG, ensuring strategic alignment and a common understanding of the drivers and outcomes for success
- You’ll demonstrate resilience and effectively manage ambiguity related to the projects and managing multiple stakeholders and have focused and quality interactions view to drive decisions and mitigate project risks.
- You’ll be communicating regularly with the project manager and/or the work stream leads including providing accurate & timely status updates, roadblocks and areas of improvement. You’ll be providing accurate and timely updates to all stakeholders and highlight risks/issues You’ll manage Working Groups meeting and plan/track deliverables with finance teams
- You’ll demonstrate the ability to work with Multiple finance teams and understanding business context to develop project plan/documents You’ll documenting testing approach, Go-live criteria & managing documentation as per prescribed project Management governance and required approvals process You’ll be working closely with the technology team to ensure build is in lines with expectation of the stakeholders.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply