NetApp is Hiring candidates having CA, CMA, CA-Inter, CMA Inter, Engineering and MBA Finance degree for the position of Financial Analyst
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Financial Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst at NetApp
- Post Name : Financial Analyst
- Qualifications: CA, CMA, CA-Inter, CMA Inter, Engineering and MBA Finance
- Experience : 03-05 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analyst Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- The Financial Analysts role has responsibility for a wide range of financial support and analysis tasks. You will help to ensure that departmental objectives and project deadlines are met. The essential functions of the department include:
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making.
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Work with cross-functional groups to provide technical support to business units including:
- Forecasting and budgeting of Opex, Headcount, Bookings and Margin
- Managing Revenue Forecast & Revenue reserves.
- Month end Close & Variance analysis
- Standard and ad hoc reporting