John Crane Recruitment 2021.John Crane recruiting CA,CIMA,ICWA,ACCA for Senior Finance Manager Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
John Crane is more than just one of the world’s leading providers of engineered technology. With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, we supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations—many of which involve extremely challenging conditions..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Finance Manager Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: John Crane
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Finance Manager Operations
- Qualification: CA,CIMA,ICWA,ACCA
- Experience: 10+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Publish and carry out cost center reviews with line Managers and team leaders in Operations team. Improve cost control environment
- Investigate and monitor sub-contract purchase price variances
- Track import duties and in-bound freight spend, post month-end allocation journals to right cost center
- Track contract manpower costs
- Conduct a monthly margin review
- Work with Operations plant Manager to together a quarterly rolling forecast
- Monitor and track strategic projects related WS systems costs
- Review accuracy of transfer prices maintained in SAP
- Evaluate work center rates based on absorbable costs and maintain the same in SAP. Carry out a quarterly review of work center rates and propose revisions as necessary
- Implement a robust cycle count procedure and lead catch up counts during the course of the year to ensure at least 99% of stock lines by value are counted prior to statutory year end
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.