Godrej Infotech is Hiring for AX Finance Consultant
Qualification required is CA,CA Inter,ICWA,ICWA Inter,MBA Finance
Job location is Hyderabad
Godrej Infotech is Hiring CA,CA Inter,ICWA,ICWA Inter,MBA Finance.Godrej Infotech Limited, a subsidiary of Godrej Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd, which is one of the holding companies within the USD 4.1 billion Godrej Group. This group started its journey in 1897 and through the years have diversified from High Tech Engineering to Consumer Products. Godrej Infotech Ltd is a software services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Formerly an IT division of Godrej Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd., which started operations in 1971, Godrej Infotech Ltd, commenced its operations as a separate corporate entity on April 1, 1999. Godrej Infotech Ltd, embarked on the journey of Business Excellence using EFQM 2013 (formerly known as The European Excellence Model Foundation for Quality Management), which outlines the foundation of achieving sustainable excellence in any organization. We are assessed at SEI-CMM Level 4, which means our quality processes are well-defined and professionally managed. We also have ISO 9001:2015 Quality Systems Certification for Analysis, Design, Coding, testing, Delivery and Maintenance of Commercial Application Software, ERP Consultancy and Facilities Management Services.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Godrej Infotech
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:AX Finance Consultant
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter,ICWA,ICWA Inter,MBA Finance
- Experience :06-08+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work as Lead Business Analyst on the assigned engagement
- Prepare FSD (Functional specification Document).
- Understand the entire requirement and prepare Fit Gap analysis.
- Prepare FRS (functional requirement specification) based on the FSD and fit gap analysis.
- Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics AX fit to the customers organization
- Advise customer organization on Dynamics AX usage and help minimize gaps between standard AX customer-s business processes with creative configuration
- Prepare Business test case Documents
- Prepare and conduct UAT (user acceptance Test).
- Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
- Provide pre go live and post go live end user support
- Ensures project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam