Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Signpost India Hiring CA,CA Inter,ICWA (CMA) for Senior Accounts Executive/Accounts Executive.Signpost India is an organization, having an ingrained sense of nationalism with high regards for the local culture. Our designs and Installations maintain a variety of economical or no-cost services for the benefit of the people and commuters at transit points with skywalks, bus shelters, self-service bicycle systems, city information panels, digital innovations at airports and mobile charging terminals.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Signpost India
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Accounts Executive/Accounts Executive
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter,ICWA (CMA)
- Experience :03-04+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: 5,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist with the month-end financial close process, including preparation and review of journal entries, reconciliations, and accounts payable related items and foreign Exchange. Asset management, depreciation, inventory management, GL scrutiny, foreign exchange.
- Checking bank reconciliation, foreign exchange debts, creditors, and debtors working. Analyze trade creditors aging, vendor advances schedule, debtors aging and customer advance knock off. Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits, assist in tax preparation and filing activities.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts. Review financial reports to identify and explain variances. Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balances. Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Managing the Direct (such as Corporate Income Tax) and all Indirect (such as Payroll, GST) tax matters for the organization. Ensuring the companys Executive team is aware of Tax exposure and impact from asset disposals/structural business changes/Mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Recommending tax strategies that align with business goals. Recommending improvements to tax-related systems. Approval and collation of tax returns.
- Providing Tax advice to Senior Managers on all taxation matters including areas such as research and development tax breaks etc. Tax liability workings, advance tax, lower deduction workings.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-