Kelly Services Recruitment 2021. Kelly Services recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com for Financial Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Kelly Services, Inc. is an American office staffing company that operates globally. The company places employees at all levels in various sectors including financial services, information technology, and law.Eligibility for the Financial Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kelly Services
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Accountant
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com
- Experience:02-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:3,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Must have good knowledge about IND AS., working knowledge about US GAAP and other accounting guidance.
- Need to have working knowledge about tax audits, assessment submissions and GST returns. Excellent customer service orientation; responds to requests with a sense of urgency.
- Displays tact, patience, and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Demonstrates competence and character that inspires trust.
- Independently and proactively communicates issues, priorities, and objectives
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral & written).
- Attention to detail, well organized, and able to set priorities.
- Reliable and cooperative team player; displays consideration and respect for others.
- Ability to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential.
- Ability to recognize technical limitations and surface issues to appropriate parties.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and solve critical problems.
- Ability to work independently in absence of daily supervision, exercising sound judgment and initiative
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.