EY GDS is hiring a CA,B. Com .Ernst & Young Global Limited, simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: EY GDS
- Location : Delhi NCR
- Post Name:Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA,B. Com
- Experience: 01-03 year of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Salary: NA
- Time and Venue: 29 February , 9 AM onwards
Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Tower A, 3rd Floor , GurgaonContact – Neha Bhatnagar
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a GDS Assurance Senior, you would be the main point of contact from GDS for the tasks assigned by the global client serving assurance teams and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of deliverables along with managing day to day operations of those engagements.
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded in to the engagement teams work.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the assurance teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply