Morgan Stanley Recruitment of Chartered Accountant
Morgan Stanley inviting application for the post of Chartered Accountant.This Position requires candidates should have CA,B.Com with 2-5 Years of experience. Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 75 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients. Morgan Stanley is committed to maintaining the first-class service and high standard of excellence that have always defined the firm. At its foundation are four core values — putting clients first, doing the right thing, leading with exceptional ideas and giving back — that guide its more than 55,000 employees in 1,200 offices across 43 countries.
Skills Required as follows.- Chartered Accountant
- To perform day to day accounting function.
- Take care of the month end process which includes reconciliations(Intercompany, Bank, control accounts), FX revaluations, Transfer pricing calculations, booking of GAAP adjustments.
- Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation and review. Preparing variance analysis.
- Preparing MIS reports.
- Intercompany charge calculation and projection as well as settlement.
Other important details:
- Experience: 02-05 years
- Location: Mumbai
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: No information available
- Posted date: 09/10/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply: 09/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from the Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on the interview
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Age limit: Information not available
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .