Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is Hiring CA
Accenture # Finance Operations # CA#Chennai
Accenture is looking to hire CA for the Finance Operations role. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Finance Operations Role
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance Operations
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :13-18+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- GST compliance u/s 171 extended to 30.11.2020
- Exporters faces “Liquidity Crisis”
- Cut off royalty payments : Ministry says to Auto companies
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
- The Account Reconciliation team focuses on general ledger accounting which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts. The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, bookkeeping, journal entries, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting.
- The role may also need expertise around intercompany reconciliations, cut-off policies, transfer pricing policies, formal confirmation policy & procedure, dispute resolution policy & procedure, and general procedure.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply