Board of studies, ICAI has organized CA students conference at Nagpur on 12th and 13th August 2019. The said event is hosted by Nagpur branch of WIRC of ICAI and WICASA of ICAI. The additional Details are as below.
Who can attend the conference
- CA Intermediate / IPCC students
- Students going through Articleship training
- Students who have completed Articleship but could not appear for CA Final Exam (eligible only within one year from the date of completion of Articleship training
Fees and payment mode
Registration fees – Rs.700
Accommodation fees (optional) – Rs. 1500
How to register and pay
- Students can visit the Nagpur branch of WIRC of ICAI
- Alternatively, the students can also mail their request to register to below Email ID
- Students can log in to the website as given below
- Telephone numbers – 0712-2443968 / 0712-2441196
How to contribute as students speakers
Students can submit the papers with respect to technical topics for presentation at the Conference. The words restriction is 1500-2000 words. However, the students will need to get the papers approved in soft copy on or before 20th July 2019. More details available in the notification.
Student speakers from other places than Nagpur, would be reimbursed (details in notification).
Click on the link to read the actual Notification of ICAI on Students Conference at Nagpur.