Godrej Properties Limited is hiring CA / MBA – Finance. Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability, and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 121–year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Godrej Properties Limited
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Asst. Manager – Treasury
- Qualification: CA / MBA – Finance
- Experience : –
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Arranging for documentation for various financing facilities availed / to be availed by the company or any of its SPV etc.
- Opening and closing of bank accounts as and when required and necessary system updation.
- Coordinating with banks for opening of BGs / LCs as and when required.
- Coordinating with regional teams for bank reconciliations.
- Perform treasury related accounting specifically as it relates to investments/ borrowings /debt obligations.
- Tracking of investments vis a vis approved limit on a regular basis. Interacting with regional finance team for tracking of investment.
- Preparation of cash-flow forecasts and monitoring of projected and actual cash flow at project level and company level.
- Negotiating with banks for parking of FD / renewal / closure thereof.
- Maintaining online system for tracking of Track of FD status.
- Ensuring compliance with provisions of RERA.
- Ensuring compliance with various provisions of Companies Act including inter corporate borrowing/lending/ investments within approved limit. Tracking of investment limit on a regular basis.
- Timely servicing of debt obligations including compliance with the debt covenants.
- Interacting with banks for various account opening activities.
- Availing online viewing / payment facilities with respect to existing accounts /new accounts.
- Interacting with bank for parking / liquidating of Fixed Deposit and updation of related accounts records.
- Interacting with credit rating agency as and when required.
- Online real time updation of transactions in the system
- Compliance with requirement of various DA / PE Agreements.
- Preparing MIS related to treasury function including information required for monthly/ quarterly/ annual closure/ annual report purpose.
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the SAP systems
- Tracking status of BGs / LCs issued on a real time basis.
- Ensuring filing of necessary charge with ROC for issuance of BG / LC as and when required.
- Preparation of central repository for statement of all the bank accounts.
- Responsible for bank reconciliations for various bank accounts. Interacting with regional teams for bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Accounting for all the transactions with respect to finance related activities including treasury, funding and loans etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply