Khanna Paper Mills Ltd. is Hiring MBA – Finance & CA Intern for the position of Associate
Khanna Paper’s main objective is the development of recycled, eco-responsible and innovative papers that offer clients unmatched level of quality and performance. Our plant is located in Amritsar, Punjab.The facility is spread over 80 acres making it the largest single location plant in the country to use recyable paper waste. Our annual production capacity is half a million tons with four paper machines. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Associate position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Associate at Khanna Paper Mills Ltd.
- Post Name : Associate
- Qualification: MBA – Finance & CA Intern
- Experience : 05+ years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
Associate Job Description:
- Managing all the activities related to trade finance operations including L/C, BG, SBLC, Buyer’s Credit etc.
- Interaction and liaison with bankers to ensure smooth banking operations including written correspondences with banks related to various issues.
- Preparation of MIS related to trade finance operations
- Responsible for handling the export documentation and related matters
- Responsible for handling operations related to bill discounting
- Proper management and control of all the activities related to the availment and liquidation of Packing Credit loan.
- Proper management and control of the FDR related investment of the company.
- Statutory compliances with respect to trade finance operations and FEMA with the bank to avoid any interruption in Credit Limits maintained with the banks including compliances related to BRC & Bill of Entry.
- Preparation & compilation of data for monthly meeting related to concerned areas which aid the management in decision making.
- Well versed to manage forex transactions and hedging of same.
- Accounting of the trade finance operations in SAP
- Submission of details and information with External Credit rating Agency and solve their queries for the successful external Rating of the company.
- Conducting quarterly consortium meeting of bankers.
- General Banking Operations: Accounts Opening/Closure, Net Banking, Addition/Deletion of Signatories.
- Well versed to work in TRM and SAP