Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is hiring CA Inter/ICWA(Inter),B.Com,M.Com,MBA
Accenture # Lending Operations-Underwriting #CA Inter/ICWA(Inter),B.Com,M.Com,MBA #Chennai
Accenture is looking to hire CA Inter/ICWA(Inter),B.Com,M.Com,MBA for the Lending Operations-Underwriting role.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Lending Operations-Underwriting Role
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Lending Operations-Underwriting
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA(Inter),B.Com,M.Com,MBA
- Experience :01+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Leasehold right assignment by Corporate debtor attract GST@18%
- Madras HC restrain govt from appt of technical members of GSTAT
- How to download document wise details from GSTR 9
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Financial Services, banking and capital market vertical and will be helping us with tax preparations, insurance coverage and investment portfolios.
- You may be required to resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information. You will be working as a part of Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conduct pre-analysis, de dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV) and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures and turnaround times.
- The Underwriting team focuses on raising investment capital from investors on behalf of corporations and governments that are issuing either equity or debt securities.
- The role requires a good understanding of credit analysis, creditworthiness, credit underwriting, credit appraisal memo, commercial lending, financial analysis, asset evaluation, and income calculation.
- The role may also need expertise around residential underwriting, mortgage underwriting, government-sponsored loans, and pre-purchase review.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply