Accenture Recruitment for CFM ANL for Bangalore location.This position required CA Inter/ICWA Inter,MBA qualification.Accenture plc, stylised as accent͐ure, is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture -Important details:
- Role Name – CFM ANL
- Qualification & Experience – CA Inter/ICWA Inter,MBA with Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : BPO
- Location- Bangalore
Accenture -Job Description :
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintain security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents
- Develop a good knowledge of structured delivery processes, standards, guidelines and document formats
- Work closely with Finance personnel on a daily basis. Maintain significant contact with personnel from all departments. Partner with procurement, accounts payable, controllership, legal, IT, HR, and local Business Development and Delivery Management communities
- Respect diversity
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Access);
- Ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time, as required.
- Project management and job costing experience essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview