Deloitte Recruitment for Finance/Budgeting Manager for Hyderabad location.This position required CA /CWA/B.Com/MBA/BBA qualification.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionalsPlease Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Deloitte Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification & Experience -CA Inter/CWA/B.Com/MBA/BBA with 08 – 10 years Experience
- Salary -Please refer to the attachment
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Software
- Location- Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Ensure service delivery of the team is as per Internal client needs,maintaining high standards of quality and timeliness
- Handle conversations with MF leaders, Finance controllers and otherstake holders
- Review critical deliverables of the team. Having an eye for detailswith a focus on accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Support finance controllers with various period-end activities relatedto revenue recognition, expense re-class, trail balance analysis, ManagingBalance sheet reconciliation & Analyzing results and preparing commentary etc.
- Monitor and make assignments that maximize utilization and balance theworkload.
- Analyze deliverables and bring in innovation to create and implementmore efficient/ standardized processes. Support GFS internal changeinitiatives.
- Work closely with the leaders and stakeholders to discuss andunderstand priorities and help aligning the team activities
- Liaising and collaborating with other members of the internal financeteam and the Business.
- Support the development of a high performing team
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview