Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Koch Technology is Hiring CA-Inter/CMA inter/CA/CMA/M.Com/B.Com/MBA. The Koch Technology Center serves as the global IT hub for innovation that supports information technology operations for Koch companies worldwide. We’re seeking challengers – great IT minds ready to do meaningful work across many diverse industries using new tech platforms to transform our businesses and help improve people’s lives. As we rapidly scale up operations in India, employees will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and play a critical part in helping build out the KTC.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Koch Technology
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Manager
- Qualification: CA-Inter/CMA inter/CA/CMA/M.Com/B.Com/MBA
- Experience :05-13+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overview the responsible functional accounting work such as bank, fixed assets, costing / inventory, ICAR, general / special accruals, BPC data etc.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of financial positions and incoming statement on a periodical basis and be in scheduled timetable, entity by entity, total 10+ entities
- Oversee the processing and supervise the team’s measures/performances, including support team member hiring, training, supervising, and directing workflow
- Monitor and benchmark team performance to stated goals
- Review and reconcile the general ledger, prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required, entity by entity, total 10+ entities
- As a general rule, any accounting transaction greater than USD 20K is reviewed by Supervisor or Accounting Manager before posting
- Provides functional FP&A support to the entities / divisions on an as need basis (for example, we have certain areas of expertise such as the accounting for bank, fixed assets, costing / inventory, ICAR, BPC data, etc)
- Interface with internal customers and assist them with inquiries.
- Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests.
- Interact with internal and external auditors, provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply