Siemens Limited Recruitment 2021. Siemens Limited recruiting CA-Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA for Manager – Indirect Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Indirect Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Siemens Limited
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager – Indirect Taxation
- Qualification: CA-Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be responsible for end to end processes related to GST compliances which includes data collation from the source, review of data for returns submission, calculations of eligible and ineligible ITC and filing of returns. Driving the GST compliances for Siemens Ltd. and other group companies
- Coordinating the GST audit on an annual basis and making sure that the accurate reporting is made for all the transactions undertaken by the company during the year. Coordinating and handling Tax Assessments/ Audits by the Tax Authorities in various States.
- You will be individual contributor within a team of 10-12 people who all are collectively responsible for GST compliances for India and Gulf Region. Be proactive on Learning and Education for self.
- Be a continuous learner and fully updated with the changes happening in GST law and make sure that the team is equally updated with the changes which are relevant for regular GST compliances.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.