WayCool Foods & Products Recruitment 2021.WayCool Foods & Products recruiting CA, ICWA (CMA),CPA,Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance for Manager – Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
WayCool Foods & Products Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s fastest growing Agri-Tech companies, driving social impact while transforming India’s food economy. Founded in July 2015, WayCool aims to build the world’s largest food development and distribution services company and positively impact the lives of 500,000 farmers.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WayCool Foods & Products
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Manager – Accounts
- Qualification: CA, ICWA (CMA),CPA,Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience: 01-03+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.