Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Capita India Hiring CA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA/PGDM/B.Com,M.Com for Assistant Manager – FPNA .Capita is the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capita India
- Location : Mumbai( Vikhroli )
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – FPNA
- Qualification: CA/ICWA (CMA)/MBA/PGDM/B.Com,M.Com
- Experience :03-08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Close month end book by posting month end journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Conducting variance analysis along with submission of commentaries on the variances.
- Evaluate in-month P&L impact and liaise with Finance business partner for their review.
- Providing commentaries on P&L and Balance sheet items at month end for review by Finance business partner.
- Preparation and reporting of month end performance packs along with balance sheet reports.
- Liaising with business partners and provide them with accurate audit information each month and ensure appropriate back up for balances in the cost centers.
- Updating month end packs in Axiom (a tool for forecasting).
- Prepare, post and report intercompany journals, invoices including any recharges / cross charges between cost centers.
- Support business partners in interlocking (inter-charging) costs/revenue as part of the business plan.
- Manage and co-ordinate invoices with respect to their payments and ensure requisite approvals in place.
- Responding to queries raised by Business teams on intercompany transactions.
- Preparation of recruitment spend tracker for review by finance and business partners.
- Preparation and reporting of headcount forecast report for review with business heads in the monthly review meetings
- Co-ordinating with Business partner to get timesheets approved and timely recorded to ensure no revenue leakage and correct cost booking.
- If interested, please revert your updated resume. OR can contact on below mention no. If not relevant to your profile, please forward it to your friends & colleague. Regards Aakansha Srivastava email@example.com
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-