Eaton Released Job Openings On 27-11-2021.Eaton Corporation PLC is an American Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2020 sales of $17.86 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Eaton Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Eaton Recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/B.Com Candidates with 07-10+ Years Experience for Senior Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Possess a good knowledge and experience of financial accounting and reporting standards.
- Perform various month end close activities (incl. preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, reporting & analysis and compliance related activities etc.) with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and properly supported balances. Partner with operations’ regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions to resolve.
- Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, and monthly plant operational/financial reports to key stakeholders.
- Own and be accountable for critical financial reporting requirements associated with the monthly closing, monthly rolling forecast, and annual PP
- Prepare and lead project plans to execute improvements. drive efficiencies and innovation.Maintain internal control procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley 404.
- Maintain and provide any requested documentation and support for internal/external audit or review purposes
- Preparation of on-going monthly and periodic financial reports
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.