Honeywell Released Job Openings On 09-10-2021.Honeywell International Inc. is a multinational machine company based in the United States. The company manufactures aerospace, environmental and mechanical products. In our country, the company has offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Honeywell Recruiting CA Candidates with 12-14+ Years of Experience for Manager Accounting Position.Complete Details for the Manager Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, Lucknow, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for supporting Honeywell SBG Intercompany and intercompany activities Month end reconciliation for accurate month end reporting Ensure InterCo accounts are analyzed; deliver detailed reports to business highlighting areas of concern. Ensure account recons are delivered with quality. Identifies and resolve month close issues and material differences. Cleanse IC master data for obsolete trading partners. Work on resolving out of balances, and ensure entities line up to IC policy and procedures. Analysis of the IC GL accounts on a periodical basis, including policy enforcement. Ensure Interco practices are compliant to locations supported Manage Intra-company and resolution of Equity reporting for cross company transactions for multi company codes in same legal entities. Manage and propose appropriate corrections to GRIR account working alongside Controllers and procurement. Be the focal point to co-ordinate mass charges including coding and recording Monitor Interco queues; act as tier 2/3 resolution/coordinator Ensure month-end discrepancies are resolved and closed out within the set timelines. Oversee recharge processes; Be the focal point to co-ordinate mass charges incl coding and recording..