BNY Mellon Walk in Drive for B.Com,CA candidates for the role of Analyst :
BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider. BNY Mellon Technology, established in 2000, is a group company of BNY Mellon operating in India, providing technology solutions to the bank.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of Analyst position as follows .
BNY Mellon Walk in Drive Time,Venue ,Contact details:
Eligibility and important details of Analyst Vacancy at BNY Mellon :
- Post Name :Analyst
- Qualifications: B.Com,CA
- Experience :00-01 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 1
- Salary : ₹ 7,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Location: Chennai
- Selection : Based on interview
Analyst Job Description:
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting books and records relating to specific groups of funds including hedge funds , mutual funds, separate account, commingled trust and/or limited partnership entities in accordance with department policies, procedures and best practices, while also ensuring client deliverables are met.
- He/she is responsible for effectively performing: cash and asset reconciliation research and exception clearing, transaction processing, income and expense related processing, research and clearing, daily/weekly/monthly NAV generation related processes, periodic and ad hoc reporting. – He/she is also responsible for performing portfolio accounting and related processes as part of thethe month end NAV generation and the reconciliation of investor statements to accounting reports.
- He/she will also be responsible for the reconciliation of the trial balance to subsidiary reports and client reports