EY GDS is hiring a Chartered Accountant. Ernst & Young Global Limited, simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: EY GDS
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assurance
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience: 00-01 year of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Time and Venue: 29th February, 09 AM onwards, 1st Floor, Tower A, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector 39, Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded in to the engagement teams work.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the assurance teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on ones own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across ones aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead ones GDS team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply: Click here for full details and Apply