CitiCorp is hiring CA Freshers .Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002 .Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name:Credit & Portfolio Analyst
- Qualification: Chartered accountant
- Experience :0 to 1 year of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:9,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Credit Portfolio Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in a variety of portfolio monitoring activities to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in managing Citi’s portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally.
- Work directly with client businesses to change process flow while maintaining required functionality and adherence to policy and procedure requirements
- Develop and utilize risk management tools for measurement, monitoring and management of clients’ exposure and assist with synchronization and cleanup of static data across multiple applications
- Perform standard daily and weekly analyses as well as customized risk analyses and communicate key findings to senior management
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process.Which including Exam personal interview and Group discussion .
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply