Housing Development Finance Corporation(HDFC) hiring CA .Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited is an Indian financial services company based in Mumbai, India. It is a major provider of finance for housing in India. It also has a presence in banking, life and general insurance, asset management, venture capital & realty.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Housing Development Finance Corporation(HDFC)
- Location :Akola
- Post Name:Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 00-05 years
- No of Vacancies : 05
- Salary: 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/skills Required
- Assess credit worthiness of the self employed customers.
- Customer interaction vis a vis loan appraisal and loan servicing requirements
- Meeting customers and doing personal discussion. Suggesting optimal solutions to customers needs
- Business visit and Verification.
- Collection and verification of documents
- Recommending the proposal for approval
- Planning and execution of ways to source new and incremental business
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply