Bank of America hiring experienced CA for the Position of Team Leader
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals. Eligibility and important details of financial accountant position as follows-
Eligibility and important details of Team Leader Vacancy at BANK OF AMERICA :
- Post Name : Team Leader
- Qualifications: CA
- Experience :5+ Years
- Vacancies : NA
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection- Based on interview
- Production and reporting of daily P&L to Front Office & Senior Management.
- Reconcile actual P&L with trader estimates and provide flash/actual variance analysis.
- Working closely with the trading desks on position, P&L or other issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Front-to-Back analysis & reconciliations of front office p&l and balance sheet to firm sub-ledgers,
- Assist with execution of month-end controls ensuring management vs financial P&L variances are within thresholds
- Liaise with various business partners such as Technology, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations and Finance to resolve issues / queries.
- Development & continuous improvement of existing processes & workflow.
- Testing / UAT for systems work ranging from minor system releases to major system implementations.
- Remediation of issues in an autonomous yet timely manner considering the principles of control and the need to mitigate operational risk.
- Perform the Month-End SubLedger to general ledger reconciliation
- Analyze traders’ risk positions and understand and apply the Greeks (Delta, Vega Gamma) vs daily market moves.