Birlasoft Limited Hiring CA/CWA (Inter),B.Com/M.Com/MBA for CONTRACTOR – SEPARATION .Birlasoft combines the power of domain, enterprise and digital technologies to reimagine business processes for customers and their ecosystem. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Birlasoft Limited
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: CONTRACTOR – SEPARATION
- Qualification: CA/CWA (Inter),B.Com/M.Com/MBA
- Experience :01-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Processing F&F with accuracy and within defined SLA.
- Collating inputs by coordinating with payroll team for inputs pertaining to Salary, attendance, , deductions, etc., HR Business Partner team for Last Working Date, Notice Period Pay, IT team & other functions for clearance towards surrender of IT assets, Access Card, other company assets, etc, and Finance for deduction of any pending advances or other deductions.
- Preparing F&F worksheet and issuing the same to exited employees along with their Relieving & Experience Letter.
- Corresponding with exiting / exited employees for F&F queries and ensuring that there are no pending amounts payable to them after their F&F is completed.
- Processing Gratuity for eligible cases within stipulated timelines and ensuring that there is no default.
- Managing the F&F tracker and ensuring that it is updated on a daily basis.
- Coordinating with Global Payroll / Internal HR SPOCs for processing timely F&F of employees sent to Onsite locations.
- Generating F&F reports and dashboards as required by the Management on a periodical basis.
- Coordinating with HR Business Partner team and helping team with inputs as required from time to time for addressing exited employee’s queries.
- Any other activity as assigned from time to time.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-