BNP Paribas Hiring CA/CWA inter/CWA/CPA candidates for Assistant Manager – Operational Risk & Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.BNP Paribas S.A. is a French international banking group. It is the world’s 8th largest bank by total assets, and currently operates with a presence in 72 countries. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Operational Risk & Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNP Paribas
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Operational Risk & Control
- Qualification: CA/CWA inter/CWA/CPA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Define and consistently apply the BP2S RISK ORC methodologies and procedures (normative framework), and adapt locally as required
- Independently challenge the identification and assessment of the operational risk profile (actual, potential and emerging) and the risk mitigation framework implemented in the operating entities, through opinions, and sign offs where required
- Ensuring effective implementation of the risk mitigation strategies, framework and actions with the 1st line of defense, through follow up of action plans and independent challenge of controls, either through execution of 2nd level controls, or where applicable, through other kinds of controls
- Independently assess and potentially alert key stakeholders on the level of risk and on the risk mitigation framework status Contribute to operational risk awareness and training on the risk mitigation framework.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.