Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Macquarie Group is hiring CA/CPA/ICWA/MBA .Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Macquarie Group
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Customer Support Associates.
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience :06-08+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Your core responsibilities will include requirement gathering, supporting solution design, development, functional testing and production of project artefacts.
- You’ll work collaboratively with the finance function as well as other teams such as technology, systems operations, and data and transformation.
- You’ll communicate regularly with the project manager and/or the work stream leads to provide accurate and timely status updates, including any areas that are slowing the project and areas of improvement.
- You will facilitate workshops to gather requirements from business users and translate those requirements into project plans.
- You will follow the Agile way of working involving incremental delivery and multiple feedback loops.
- You’ll be working closely with the technology team to ensure they understand the requirements and interface to ensure that the build is in line with the expectations and is fit for use and free from defects.
- You will also support the project manager and the scrum team with functional testing and subsequent defect resolution.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply